N2Net is the leading business technology solution provider in Northeast Ohio providing a full portfolio of industry-leading Cloud, Data, Managed IT/Security, Internet, and Voice Services. We are seeking an Account Manager to help support our growth by creating long-term, trusting relationships with our most important customers. The Account Manager’s role is to manage and grow an assigned customer base and create new opportunities through networking and referrals. Opportunity to work remotely after 6-12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to break into the technology sector and gain valuable experience. Recent grads, those looking to move on from their first jobs and people reentering the workforce are encouraged to apply. We’re growing rapidly and N2Net is a great place to work. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors, partners, and vendors.
- Negotiate and renew contracts and close agreements to maximize life-cycle revenue
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics and report on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests and escalations as needed
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including C-level, Finance, and IT
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office, particularly MS Excel
- Ability to learn and understand business technology and maintain current knowledge on our full suite of service offerings
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.