We are looking for enthusiastic Rapid Response (Helpdesk) Team Members to provide technical assistance to our clients on Information Technology and IT Security-related inquiries. You will answer queries on technical issues and assist clients in resolving them.
An excellent Rapid Response Team Member must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to assist business clients who are not familiar with IT-related subjects.
- Serve as a technician for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, tools, and pertinent questions, and remote access to computer systems
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients
- Walk the client through the problem-solving process and confirm the problem is resolved
- Direct unresolved issues to other team members experienced in the issue
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services
- Record events, problems, and their resolution in our Connectwise ticketing system in real-time
- Follow-up and update client status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by clients to the appropriate internal team members
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures and processes
- Proven experience with technology in a client support role
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of some or all of the following; Cloud Servers and workstations, PCs, Servers, VoIP phone systems, IT Security, office automation products, operating systems, networking, and remote assistance
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and client-focused.